NEED AN EPC IN SUNDERLAND?
There’s no need to pay expensive estate and letting agent’s fees for EPCs – as EPC specialists in Sunderland, we will provide you with an EPC for a fraction of the price.
Let CEPCplus take care of it for you for only £45 with no VAT to pay.
Click the button to call and book your EPC survey today!
We also offer our combined Property Marketing Package for £150 – Find out more
WHO ARE WE?
CEPCplus are Sunderland’s property marketing specialists. From residential photography to floor plans, to EPCs, we have more than 11 years of experience in delivering the very best property services to homeowners, estate and letting agents as well as local authorities across the northeast.
Our team is always focused and their skill and dedication unrivalled for property marketing solutions across Sunderland and the surrounding areas. Our strong reputation is as a result of helping our customers with effective, efficient and trusted property services.
We Help your Property Stand Out
The property market is a competitive. We ensure your property stands out from the crowds with exceptional residential and commercial property photography across Sunderland and the rest of Tyne & Wear. We also offer a custom floor plan service which property giants Rightmove say is essential in securing those all-important enquiries, as well as professional standard property photography to esnure your home is marketed in the best way possible.
Home of Affordable EPC for Homeowners and Landlords
For all homeowners and landlords, we can provide you with an EPC at a very competitive rate. In fact, our price of £45 is in most cases, over half the price that any estate or letting agent will charge for an EPC.
An EPC for just £45? You read it right. At CEPCplus, we provide affordable EPCs in Sunderland for only £45 without compromising on quality of service or accuracy of data. Most estate agents and lettings agents will charge upwards of £90 for a Sunderland EPC, but as an independent EPC provider, we can save you plenty of money with just a quick call.
When it comes to property…
WE know our stuff
WHAT WE DO...
- Same day turnaround on Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- EPC sent directly to your estate/letting agent or solicitor
- We offer both domestic and commercial EPCs in Sunderland and the surrounding areas
- Friendly and professional surveyors with over 11 years experience within the housing industry
- Professional property photography to really showcase your home
- Your photographs are the key part of your marketing materials – don’t settle for the poor images your agent may provide!!
- Stand out from other properties on RightMove and Zoopla with our Pro-Photography service
- The pictures of your home are your ‘first impression’ – make it count!
- New Rightmove research suggests that floorplans are one of the most important aspects of property presentation to buyers.
- Over a third of buyers said that they were less likely to enquire about a property without a floorplan
- We offer a fully branded service for estate/letting agents
- Floorplans give potential buyers invaluable information and help to increase viewings
- Protect your property with our independent and professional inventory service
- A detailed report compiled to assess damage, maintenance issues and wear and tear
- The tenant will be assured that CEPCplus are unbiased and that any assessments are independent and fair
- As a well established business you can rest assured that you will have continuity of reporting, unlike with other inventory companies that may come and go
Gas Safety CP12
- A valid gas safety certificate is a legal requirement in any rented property in the UK
- The CP12 is proof that gas appliances have been checked for safety and are considered safe for the residents to use
- They must be carried out annually and conducted by a registered Gas Safe engineer, keeping your investment and your tenants or guests safe and healthy
- Our Gas Safe engineers are fully trained and insured….and always work to the highest standards
Legionella Risk assessments
- Landlords – Health and Safety laws compel you to protect your tenants from the risk of Legionnaires’ Disease
- You must appoint a competent person, with the necessary training and experience to carry out a risk assessment
- If you don’t comply you could face a fine of £20,000
- Our LRA team are all fully trained and accredited to undertake these assessments on your behalf
- If you are a landlord or letting agent with multiple properties we may be able to offer you a multi property discount
- Beautiful video tours of your home to showcase its selling potential
- This is THE best way to get your property noticed
- Interior, exterior and drone footage of your property compiled to make the showpiece element of your marketing materials
- Comprehensive marketing packages for estate agents and private home sellers
- Combine EPC, Floorplan & professional property photographs for an unbeatable package price
- For “A-list” properties, add a video tour to the package to maximise marketing potential
- Everything included in an all in one service for listings on Rightmove and Zoopla
- We offer bespoke packages for landlords and letting agents
- Why not combine our services and put together a great value package deal?
- We can offer you everything you need to market your properties and keep your in-house costs down
- EPCs / CP12 / Floor-Plans / Legionella Risk Assessments / Inventory collection / Pro-standard property marketing photographs
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
It’s true, our customers love what we do and they love how we do it – so not only do we deliver exactly what they need, we do it in a way that makes them happy.
Don’t just take our word for it….check out a few of our customer testimonials below, or click the button to check out our reviews and ratings on Yell.com
We really value your feedback, and reviews really help drive our business – so please leave us a review on either our Yell or Google pages by clicking on either of the buttons below.
The whole process took about an hour and he did promise to forward the completed official certificate that evening – this turned up in my inbox at 6-00 pm as promised. Would I use this company again? Without a doubt!
I went down the road of putting my house on the market after living there for 27 years and have met many obstacles – an EPC cert being one of them, but this company made that a breeze.
If I ever do sell again this would be my first stop for EPC certs and it was all done within the price originally quoted. You won’t get any better than that! Dave Knox
Feel free to contact us with any enquiries or questions you may have – leave us your contact number and we’ll get straight back to you!